Jobsandcareer.com organizes the most comprehensive job and career advice/news.
You have a fire inside you, a frictional energy, read these thoughts, think about them and let them propel you into action.
1. “I paint very large pictures. I realize that historically the function of painting large pictures is painting something very grandiose and pompous. The reason I paint them, however – I think it applies to other painters I know – is precisely because I want to be very intimate and human. To paint a small picture is to place yourself outside your experience. However you paint the larger picture, you are in it.” - Mark Rothko
2. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” - Henry Ford
3. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” -T.S. Eliot
4. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” - Albert Einstein
5. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” - Goethe
6. “The best way out is always through.” - Robert Frost
7. “Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need.” - Voltaire
8. “We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.” - Emerson
9. “When the water starts boiling it is foolish to turn off the heat.” - Nelson Mandela
10. “It's kind of fun to do the impossible.” - Walt Disney
11. "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish." - Steve Jobs
12. "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein
13. "In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? - the cuckoo clock.
" -Orson Wells
14. "Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in...